The Preschool program embraces current trends in the field of Early Childhood Education and combines emergent practices along with an academic emphasis. The teachings of Islam and Islamic manners are also emphasized.
Granada Islamic School
Pre-K Openings 19-20
Full-day and Half-day programs available
- Build love and understanding of Islam through stories and activities
- Develop social skills to prepare for kindergarten
- Introduce Arabic letters and sounds and memorize short surahs
- Learn early Language Arts and Math skills
- Students must be age 4 and potty trained
Pre-K students receive priority registration for Kindergarten in the following year.
To apply, contact Granada Islamic School at (408) 980-1161 or complete an application form available on our website at https://granadaschool.org/admissions/admission-procedure
Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges