- Early Registration Deadline: Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Regular Registration Deadline: Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- First day of school: Monday, August 13, 2018
Continuing Students Registration: Academic Year 2018-19
Complete a registration form for each child and one financial agreement for the family and either mail it or drop it off at the front office with payment (note the early registration discount below).
- Review the Registration Form and make corrections in the blank space on the right side of the form
- Complete and sign the Financial Agreement. Be sure to initial where required. We will use your current bank information on file with us.
- Registration Fees
- By March 8, 2018 or earlier – early registration fee of $75 per student
- March 8 – 20 – regular registration fee of $175 per student
- After March 20, 2018, continuing students lose admissions priority
For siblings joining the school first time this year:
When you submit your registration paperwork for continuing students, do not include new applicants on the financial agreement or with registration payments. New student application forms should be submitted with a separate check for $100 application fee. They will be added to the financial agreement later, only after they have been accepted and are submitting their registration paperwork.